There are exciting times ahead – we’re setting up a home in the city and I’ve spent much time daydreaming about the lovely things to go in it. After a long day at work and lectures I couldn’t think of anything better than coming home to my very own animal sanctuary. I’ve always found something reassuring about being surrounded by animals (real or otherwise).
- Egmont rabbit lamp. I found one at Iko Iko and let it be known – he shall be mine. And yes, ‘tis a child’s night lamp, squire, but I love it nonetheless.
- Kitchen Aid mixer. My old mixer kicked the bucket the other day and I refuse to live a life devoid of cupcakes.
- Pug. One day, little woof, you shall be ours.
- Jackalope, from Iko Iko. There’s no such thing as a jackalope, but if you crossed a jack rabbit and antelope this would be the offspring.
- Hare cushion, to rest one’s weary head.
- Acorn Resin Deer Head, from Iko Iko.
7. Stash Colour Block drawers from Nood. A little space for everything.
9. Animal feature wall from LifeIn Style, prints by Ryan Berkley. I have a vision of a wall filled with prints and paintings of all our favourite critters. There shall be birds, rabbits, squirrels (and a few jungle cats for the fella).
Happy days :)